Red Nova Labs powers the most advanced technology solutions (storEDGE) for the self storage industry that run 2,000+ storage businesses across the country. We are looking for a Paid Search Specialist to help drive our website business and support the generation of new paid search campaigns and marketing initiatives.
Why are we passionate about what we do?
Because we found an industry that is booming and benefits greatly from integrated technology solutions. Because we can make a real impact on the storage facilities ability to run their business. Because we are leading the industry with our technology platform, storEDGE and growing rapidly across the United States. Because it’s fun!
Check out these videos about the people at RNL and what it's like working here!
Paid Search Responsibilities:
- Build new paid search campaigns for client marketing initiatives
- Manage and optimize paid search campaigns to deliver qualified visitors to client websites
- Conduct keyword research to create and refine lists of targeted search terms
- Complete monthly PPC performance reporting
- Analyze the performance of campaigns on a cost per lead basis and adjust strategies accordingly
- Analyze industry and competitor strategies
- Educate clients on basic, and advanced, paid search strategies
- Improve our overall tactical and organizational approach to paid search (campaign structuring, targeting, display integration, measurement, reporting, etc)
- Coordinate local search initiatives, tactics and reporting
- Strengthen current SEO processes and deliverables
- Help educate clients on SEO fundamentals
- Perform keyword research for client markets
- Manage occasional non-search paid media initiatives
- Help make RNL's paid media capabilities the best in our industry
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years PPC management experience
- Google Ads certification
- Experience on paid social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Ability to create complex Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interface and engage with clients as necessary
- Competitive base pay
- 401K matching
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Generous PTO policy
- Unlimited coffee, tea, soda, Red Bull, Gatorade, and snacks
- Cubicle-free space, in-house barista, weekly catered lunches, full kitchen access, ping pong, foosball, company kickball team, regular social events, must we continue?
About Red Nova Labs
Red Nova Labs is a KC tech company founded in 2009. We sell a suite of products under the alias storEDGE to the self storage industry. That’s right, we make software and websites (and other cool services) for those physical buildings of units you store extra belongings in. We have an environment that allows every employee to help develop ideas and contribute to the company's growth. By creating this collaborative network, everyone has an opportunity to make an impact on what we accomplish.Our standards are still high, we’re filled with talent, and there are plenty of problems to be solved. Check us out: rednovalabs.com, storEDGE.com.
Red Nova Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.