Check out these videos about the people at RNL and what it's like working here!
- Be a key contributor to our cloud-based platforms and APIs
- Work with internal teams on building our high-performance and high-availability platform by utilizing open-source technologies
- Build applications that focus on great user experience
- Write maintainable code with extensive tests and version control
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer related degree program or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years professional work experience in software development
- Ability to code at all levels of a web application stack (or are ready to learn quickly!)
- Experience using test-driven development and writing accurate tests
- Experience with databases (MongoDB, Postgres, etc...)
- Ability to translate technical requirements into elegant code solutions
- Experience designing and building mission-critical services
- Focus on continuous improvement and can describe the approaches you have taken
- Hands on, passionate, persistent, creative, and humble — you get things done
- Willingness to dive in with our most tenured/senior developers on day one
- Ability to help develop automated deployment scripts with tools like Ansible, Terraform, etc...
- Experience with Ruby and/or PHP
- Competitive salary
- Relocation assistance
- 401K matching
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Generous PTO policy
- Unlimited coffee, tea, soda, Red Bull, Gatorade, and snacks
- Cubicle-free space, in-house barista, weekly catered lunches, full kitchen access, ping pong, foosball, company kickball team, regular social events, must we continue?
About Red Nova Labs
Red Nova Labs is a KC tech company founded in 2009. We sell a suite of products under the alias storEDGE to the self storage industry. That’s right, we make software and websites (and other cool services) for those physical buildings of units you store extra belongings in. We have an environment that allows every employee to help develop ideas and contribute to the company's growth. By creating this collaborative network, everyone has an opportunity to make an impact on what we accomplish.Our standards are still high, we’re filled with talent, and there are plenty of problems to be solved. Check us out: rednovalabs.com, storEDGE.com.
Red Nova Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.