Red Nova Labs is looking for the best and brightest college students to join our team next summer (2019) as a Software Engineer Intern!
Instead of reading a long job description - check out this video to learn more about our internship program at RNL!
• Work with software development teams to build new products and features
• Code, test, and release software to our production customers
• Research technologies which may be of use to Red Nova Labs
• Work with customer service to resolve bugs, provide hot fixes or support general production needs
• Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
• Passion for writing code
• Experience resolving bugs and providing solutions or fixes
• Entrepreneurial attitude and willing to share ideas
• Exposure to web development in at least one programming language (bonus points for knowing more than one)
• Competitive pay
• Ongoing training from experienced and talented professionals
• Unlimited coffee, tea, soda, Red Bull, Gatorade, and snacks
• Cubicle-free space, in-house barista, weekly catered lunches, full kitchen access, ping pong, foosball, company kickball team, regular social events, must we continue?
About Red Nova Labs
Red Nova Labs is a KC tech company founded in 2009. We sell a suite of products under the alias storEDGE to the self storage industry. That’s right, we make software and websites (and other cool services) for those physical buildings of units you store extra belongings in. We have an environment that allows every employee to help develop ideas and contribute to the company's growth. By creating this collaborative network, everyone has an opportunity to make an impact on what we accomplish.Our standards are still high, we’re filled with talent, and there are plenty of problems to be solved. Check us out: rednovalabs.com, storEDGE.com.
Red Nova Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Find more info about our company and culture at rednovalabs.com.