Red Nova Labs is a KC tech company that provides a platform of online applications under the brand name storEDGE. We're solely in the self storage industry and have a growing client base of 3,000+ businesses across the country. We're adding a Graphic/Web Designer to our growing marketing team to stir interest in our products and drive inbound leads.
Why are we passionate about what we do?
We found a niche industry that needs us - and we like it here! The technology we offer to our clients makes a real impact on lives and businesses. Because we offer the best solutions in the industry, we're growing rapidly across the United States and having a ton of fun along the way.
Most importantly: we work extremely hard with people that we respect and enjoy! Learn more about working here.
- Develop digital and print campaigns that generate interest in our products
- Create email campaigns, website designs, videos, handouts, slide decks, etc.
- Shoot company headshots and photograph company events
- Take part in weekly department concepting and critiques
- Plan and execute our social media content calendars
- Collaborate, communicate, and become part of our family
- Must provide work samples or portfolio url to be considered
- 1+ years at a paid design job
- Adobe Creative Suite expert: especially Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Ability to pair content and imagery to create strong visual concepts
- Experience setting type and forming strong layout compositions
- Desire to stay on top of changing web and mobile design trends
- Comfortable using a DSLR camera for still photography and video = a plus
- Comfortable with front-end HTML and CSS = a plus
- Video editing experience = a plus
- An unquenchable desire to make cool, above average work
- Favorite tools: Adobe Creative Suite, MailChimp, Atom, Slack, Hubspot, Peanut Butter M&Ms
- Heroes: MailChimp, Squarespace, InVision, Wistia, Flywheel, Apple
- Our Websites: rednovalabs.com, storEDGE.com
- Our Social Media: facebook.com/RedNovaLabs, facebook.com/storEDGE
- Our Videos: youtube.com/KCRedNovaLabs, youtube.com/storEDGE
- Competitive salary
- 401K matching
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Generous vacation policy
- Unlimited coffee, tea, soda, Red Bull, Gatorade, and snacks
- Cubicle-free space, in-house barista, weekly catered lunches, full kitchen access, ping pong, foosball, company kickball team, regular social events, must we continue?
About Red Nova Labs:
Red Nova Labs is a KC tech company founded in 2009. We sell a suite of products under the alias storEDGE to the self storage industry. That’s right, we make software and websites (and other cool services) for those physical buildings of units you store extra belongings in. We have an environment that allows every employee to help develop ideas and contribute to the company's growth. By creating this collaborative network, everyone has an opportunity to make an impact on what we accomplish.Our standards are still high, we’re filled with talent, and there are plenty of problems to be solved. Check us out: rednovalabs.com, storEDGE.com.
Red Nova Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.