Red Nova Labs powers the most advanced technology solutions (storEDGE) for the self storage industry that run 2,000+ storage businesses across the country. We are looking for a Paid Search Specialist to help drive our website business and support the generation of new paid search campaigns and marketing initiatives.
Why are we passionate about what we do?
Because we found an industry that is booming and benefits greatly from integrated technology solutions. Because we can make a real impact on the storage facilities ability to run their business. Because we are leading the industry with our technology platform, storEDGE and growing rapidly across the United States. Because it’s fun!
Check out these videos about the people at RNL and what it's like working here!
- Optimize client website copy and meta markup for search engine optimization
- Perform ongoing keyword research for each client's market
- Initiate proactive audits of client websites to monitor traffic and ranking trends
- Support the generation of new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Create, manage and optimize PPC campaigns that deliver qualified visitors to client websites
- Conduct keyword research and create and refine lists of targeted search terms
- Complete monthly PPC performance reporting
- Analyze the performance of your PPC campaigns on a cost per lead basis and adjust strategies accordingly
- Continually analyze competitors strategies to improve own campaigns
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years PPC management experience
- Google AdWords certification
- Experience on paid social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Experience with Google analytics
- Ability to create complex Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interface and engage with clients as necessary
- Competitive base pay
- 401K matching
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Generous PTO policy
- Unlimited coffee, tea, soda, Red Bull, Gatorade, and snacks
- Cubicle-free space, in-house barista, weekly catered lunches, full kitchen access, ping pong, foosball, company kickball team, regular social events, must we continue?
About Red Nova Labs
Red Nova Labs is a KC tech company founded in 2009. We sell a suite of products under the alias storEDGE to the self storage industry. That’s right, we make software and websites (and other cool services) for those physical buildings of units you store extra belongings in. We have an environment that allows every employee to help develop ideas and contribute to the company's growth. By creating this collaborative network, everyone has an opportunity to make an impact on what we accomplish.Our standards are still high, we’re filled with talent, and there are plenty of problems to be solved. Check us out: rednovalabs.com, storEDGE.com.
Red Nova Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.