Red Nova Labs powers the most advanced technology solutions (storEDGE) for the self storage industry that run 2,000+ storage businesses across the country. We are looking for a talented individual to help us support our innovative products and growing customer base to take our business to the next level!
Why are we passionate about what we do?
Because we found an industry that is booming and benefits greatly from integrated technology solutions. Because we can make a real impact on storage facilities ability to run their business. Because we are leading the industry with our technology platform, storEDGE and growing rapidly across the United States. Because it’s fun!
Why do we need you?
The self storage industry has been re-invented in recent years and is on the rise with more consumer demand than ever before. We need a talented product professional to work with our key stakeholders to prioritize and enhance product functionality and drive growth. We simply want ambitious, hard working people who love a challenge and fast paced environment.
Check out these videos about the people at RNL and what it's like working here!
It’s an exciting time to join the product team at storEDGE - we’ve recently merged with a large competitor to grow our team and propel our technology forward. Read all about it on the storEDGE blog to learn more about where we’re going and how you can get involved.
- Install, administer, and upgrade computing and networking environments within the purview of IT Operations. Communicates and identifies / implements system improvements.
- Manages desktop, network, and related equipment lifecycle.
- Install, administer, and upgrade wired and wireless data network systems, including Telephony. Communicates and identifies / implements system improvements.
- Maintains data and file system integrity across all environments within the purview of IT Operations
- Provides deskside support as required with a focus on excellence in customer service.
- Configure and Administer all on-premises systems and cloud-based SaaS platforms within the purview of IT Operations.
- Administer the inventories under IT Operations via continual revision.
- Create, revise, and continually improve all documentation regarding the policies, procedures, and workflows within IT Operations.
- Participates in annual security audits, acknowledge understanding of organization specific policies. Configure systems per appropriate security plans.
- Assists in the procurement and accounting processes of IT Operations.
- General facility liaison responsibilities including supporting the physical building infrastructure and forwarding building problems to building ownership.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent years of experience
- 2+ years working with MacOS/OS X deployment and administration
- 2+ years Windows desktop deployment and administration (Stand alone and ActiveDirectory)
- 1+ years experience working with Linux operating systems, firewalls, network security and TCP/IP knowledge
- 2+ years of inventory and equipment lifecycle management.
- Experience supporting Google, Atlassian, Slack, and Outlook office solutions
- Working knowledge of telecom and datacom troubleshooting
- Experience with A/V systems
- Experience with Single Sign-On systems
- Experience with agent-based desktop management systems
- Good troubleshooting and excellent customer support skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills
- Able to work in a fast paced, dynamic, remote team environment as well as working independently is required
- Work outside of normal business hours, including nights and weekend as needed
- Must be able to lift 25+ lbs of IT and A/V equipment and climb a ladder
- 3+ years or more of related experience
- 3+ years of related experience.
- 1+ years working with Windows Server Systems and Administration Toolsets (WSUS, AD Tools, etc.)
- Cloud PBX/Contact Center administration experience
- VPN administration experience
- AWS Experience
- Data cabling experience
- Previous managerial experience
- Functional scripting knowledge for simple automation (Bash, PowerShell, Python, etc.)
- Experience with Linux operating systems, firewalls, network security and TCP/IP knowledge
- Competitive base pay
- 401K matching
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Generous PTO policy
- Unlimited coffee, tea, soda, Red Bull, Gatorade, and snacks
- Cubicle-free space, in-house barista, weekly catered lunches, full kitchen access, ping pong, foosball, company kickball team, regular social events, must we continue?
About Red Nova Labs
Red Nova Labs is a KC tech company founded in 2009. We sell a suite of products under the alias storEDGE to the self storage industry. That’s right, we make software and websites (and other cool services) for those physical buildings of units you store extra belongings in. We have an environment that allows every employee to help develop ideas and contribute to the company's growth. By creating this collaborative network, everyone has an opportunity to make an impact on what we accomplish.Our standards are still high, we’re filled with talent, and there are plenty of problems to be solved. Check us out: rednovalabs.com, storEDGE.com. Red Nova Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.