Red Nova Labs powers the most advanced technology solutions (storEDGE) for the self storage industry that run 2,000+ storage businesses across the country. We are seeking a Strategic Account Manager to oversee our largest client’s account and act as a liaison between the client and various company departments.
Why are we passionate about what we do?
Because we found an industry that is booming and benefits greatly from integrated technology solutions. Because we can make a real impact on the storage facilities ability to run their business. Because we are leading the industry with our technology platform, storEDGE and growing rapidly across the United States. Because it’s fun!
What will you do?
As the account manager, you will be responsible for developing quality relationships with our high-profile clients and be the primary point of contact for those clients. You will address challenges and resolve problems as they arise, you will proactively communicate and follow up with these clients to provide ongoing support as our software evolves. Essentially, you will be responsible for understanding these client’s needs and working with internal teams to ensure seamless execution of all work to the client.
Check out these videos about the people at RNL and what it's like working here!
- Initiate, develop, and maintain quality relationships with large strategic clients
- Serve as the primary point of contact for strategic clients and coordinate with internal teams to deliver quality results in a timely manner
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
- Become an expert on our product, understanding the technical capabilities and technical potential of storEDGE in order to best support strategic accounts
- Provide training on the software to high profile clients (in person and online)
- Develop and coordinate new client implementation plan, ensuring all tasks associated with onboarding are executed seamlessly
- Partner with development team to communicate technical features of the product
- Occasional travel to trade shows, sales meetings, trainings, etc. to provide in person support to strategic clients
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong relationship management, organizational and project management skills
- At least 2 years of experience managing customer relationships
- 3-5 years relevant work experience (Software Implementations, Sales, Engagement Management, Project Management, etc.)
- Exceptional communication skills (written, verbal, presentation) and ability lead presentations, facilitate discussions, and advocate new ideas with strategic partners
- Tackle challenges with relentless dedication
- Able to work effectively with a variety of internal teams
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Willingness to travel and capability of working autonomously and maintaining a regular and flexible travel schedule to meet customer demands
- Competitive salary
- 401K matching
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Generous vacation policy
- Unlimited coffee, tea, soda, Red Bull, Gatorade, and snacks
- Cubicle-free space, in-house barista, weekly catered lunches, full kitchen access, ping pong, foosball, company kickball team, regular social events, must we continue?
- Submit your resume online at jobs.rednovalabs.com
- Cover letter and Github account are a plus
About Red Nova Labs:
Red Nova Labs is a KC tech company founded in 2009. We sell a suite of products under the alias storEDGE to the self storage industry. That’s right, we make software and websites (and other cool services) for those physical buildings of units you store extra belongings in. We have an environment that allows every employee to help develop ideas and contribute to the company's growth. By creating this collaborative network, everyone has an opportunity to make an impact on what we accomplish.Our standards are still high, we’re filled with talent, and there are plenty of problems to be solved. Check us out: rednovalabs.com, storEDGE.com.
Red Nova Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.